A. Jesus is not impressed with large and fickle crowds (v. 25). He wants disciples…
1. … who, without shame, lay down their lives to follow Him (v. 27).
2. … who will do this daily and continuously (9:23).
3. … who persevere in dying to self for a lifetime, all the way to the finish line (vv. 28-30).
4. … who are willing to give up everything – without reservations – to follow Him (vv. 31-33).
Please complete the following question…
I am willing to follow hard after Jesus daily, even if it means ____________________________________________
B. If these are not the ways that you follow Jesus, He says…
1. … you are not really His disciple, at all (v. 27).
2. … you do not have any real purpose in His Kingdom (vs. 34 and 35).
|Jun 4, 2017||The Cost of Following Jesus – The Gospel of Luke Series (Luke 14:25-35)||Listen||Download|